We are now looking for a full time administrative assistant to act as personal assistant to chef Esben Holmboe Bang and to assist with other administrative tasks. You will work closely with Esben and be a central part of our team.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an internationally acclaimed restaurant. It is a great opportunity to see the restaurant industry from a new angle. For the right candidate there will be plenty of opportunities to grow within a young company on the rise.
The role will involve the following tasks:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Day to day PA tasks for Esben
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Collating and filing expenses
- Managing all enquires from the media
- Helping with other ongoing daily administrative tasks
While we do not necessarily need someone with significant experience, we are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party to confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication skills
- Fluid in English language
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Good IT skills, including all social media platforms.
- Tact and diplomacy
This will be a 100% position based at Maaemo’s offices and restaurant in central Oslo, and occasional travel will be required. A valid work permit and a full driving licence are required. Remuneration is competitive and we expect the candidate to be able to start in the first part of 2018 with training starting in February 2018.
Our staff is our extended family. We work closely from early in the morning until late in the evening, so it's important that we can respect each other but still push each other to give our best everyday. Esben Holmboe Bang — Head chef
We are always looking for dedicated people to join our international team at Maaemo. We recommend that stagiaires stay a minimum of 1 month to gain as much as possible from the experience.
Please note that all applicants for a permanent position or a stage must apply and receive approval for their residence/work/internship permit. Please write your application and CV in English.
If you wish to apply for a position in the kitchen or wish to complete a stage/internship with us please send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org
Front of house
If you wish to be part of our front of house team please email email@example.com
We are always looking to grow in a sustainable and healthy manner, therefore we are now looking to add to our administrative team.
Different positions will be opening up throughout the next 1.5 years, and we are now looking for one person that can be both personal assistant to Esben as well as an administrative assistant for the entire restaurant. From previous experience we have learned that you do not necessarily need to have significant experience in this role, but you will be passionate and most of all believe in what we are doing!
If this sounds exciting, then please send us your CV as well as a few sentences about yourself and why we should hire you.
Please email Astri Kvåle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!